Monday 18 August 2014

I've decided to start a blog

I've decided to start a blog to document my style, personality and interests that have taken a tremendous leap in these past two years. I've been into nail art, which turned into makeup thanks to the beauty community on youtube, then it was room décor and interior design, and now my interests include fashion, music and fitness. While I still love painting my nails, doing my makeup and re-decorating my room I feel like my fashion sense has always been something that has been brewing inside, never daring enough to make an appearance. I guess my style has been strongly influenced by people around me, for example other girls my age at school. In the past year I have stepped out of my comfort zone and the feeling to fit in with the crowd when it comes to fashion. Only thing is, babysitting is my only source of income at the moment but I'm working on that. Over the summer I have been into researching trends and applying them to everyday outfits. I'm bored of wearing the same things as everyone at school. My blog will be my little corner of the internet, that combines all my interests into one place. Almost like a catch-all drawer/archive of myself for my future self. I've been on many self expressional areas of the internet such as instagram, tumblr, wattpad, I even had a nail art blog when I was 13. I feel like this blog will be able to bring all those things together to form THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment