Thursday 21 August 2014

Shopping trip



I went shopping yesterday (well two days ago now) despite having had knee surgery last Friday. I went downtown with a friend to shop and pick up some sweet treats at a local cupcake shop.



I also chickened out of another American apparel purchase. You know the drill when you fall in love with a piece and try it on and fall in love with it again but can't justify spending so much money. I'm hoping to get at least one thing on my list when I'm in Washington, D.C. next week for back to school shopping. I've been eyeing a denim backpack and a tennis skirt for quite a while now and I think I should treat myself after a long summer of babysitting. 

I ended up finding two really cute pieces at Forever 21.


I can't wait to start wearing the striped crop top with a navy skater skirt and brown leather gladiator sandals, I think a cream cardi would complete the look for a school appropriate choice. 


Another great find at NRML which I got dragged into by my friend but was pleasantly surprised with the sales. I ended up getting a pair of jellies for 17$! I know summer's almost over but I couldn't pass them up. I have debated whether I like jellies for a while now but after seeing them on countless people on tumblr and Instagram I fell in love. They are childish but I love the look of them with a cute little dress or even some knee high socks. 


I didn't pick up too much since I will be outlet shopping and going to a huge mall in Washington. I still felt like the stuff was haul worthy but I will be doing a bigger back to school haul soon. 

- xox Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment